• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud storage space

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2018 Dec 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have issues with Creative Cloud. It shows I have used 39% of my 20GB storage space. I have deleted ALL files from Creative Cloud and from the Delete/Archive space. There are no Albums, projects or anything else showing in the Files section of Cloud, yet the space usage doesn't budge. How can I be taking up space when no files are showing as uploaded.

I have sync turned off on both my desktop (CC Classic, not Cloud based) and iPad.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 24, 2018 Dec 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2018 Dec 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem only it is telling me I am at 100% of spaced used and I can no longer save any additional photos. I removed all files and emptied the deleted items folder.  I posted this same question several weeks ago with no response. I have no idea how to get help through adobe and considering just cancelling my monthly subscription. Please let me know if you figure it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines