• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does anyone else experience creative cloud app continuously syncing?

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2015 Jan 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the desktop app on one of my devices continuously syncs even if i'm not doing work on it. anyone else have this issue?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2015 Jan 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

me too! following for answer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The sync process may sometimes start up even thought you are not working or syncing anything but not for extended periods of time. Could you tell me how long this behaviour goes on for and are you logged into your Creative Cloud from any other devices? phones, tablets, computers?. Do you have any collaborations setup with anyone else?.

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It happens on my Surface and used to happen on my laptop. It doesn't on my desktop and I know the desktop is currently switched off. It happens continuously and the messages vary in terms of how many files have been updated but the status on the app is always syncing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Yes it started running yesterday and continued through this morning when I asked it to stop syncing and it is now on hold until we figure this out. I am not on any other cloud device and a louth I have shared files in drop box I have not done an active click here. I have downloaded some fly paper from the store but Ive had no issues before the latest update not after until yesterdays syncing

thank you melinda

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just started having the same issue this morning. I added one person to our website admin via catalyst. It's only been about 15 minutes but have never had this issue before. Thanks

edit: Mac Book pro is the device I'm using. It's still trying to sync (just over 30 minutes now).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2015 Feb 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any update on this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 02, 2015 Feb 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I am sorry to hear you still having issue, lets dig into this a bit more.

Can you send me your log files please?. You can find them in the following locations:

Mac:

/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync

Windows:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CoreSync

'Library' on Mac and 'AppData' on Windows are both hidden folders. Please read these pages for help on showing these folders:

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/show-hidden-files-folders-extensions.html (Win)

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/access-hidden-user-library-files.html (Mac)

Please send upload them to Creative Cloud and send me a link at harress@adobe.com

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines