• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File sync error

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a problem between the syncing of my two computers - it seems that on one computer, when I update something, it syncs correctly to the cloud, but when I try to access on my other computer it doens't sync all the files - they appear online correctly but the creative cloud folder does not reflect the online cloud files. How can I get this to re-sync? Should I disconnect and uninstall the cloud?

Thanks

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Hi SassyFras,

A good first step would be to ensure sync is turned on the other computer which isn't syncing

Here are instructions how

Browse, sync, and manage Adobe Creative Cloud assets

Maybe try that and let us know if it helps.

Best,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SassyFras,

A good first step would be to ensure sync is turned on the other computer which isn't syncing

Here are instructions how

Browse, sync, and manage Adobe Creative Cloud assets

Maybe try that and let us know if it helps.

Best,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave, I use Adobe between two computers, however, I only access or edit files from the one I'm on.

I've witnessed files selectively / unreliably sync for months, however, today I opened the Creative Cloud app and it says all my files are up to date. However, when I open the Creative Cloud folder on my desktop, a couple of the folders have a little icon next to them-- a red triangle with a white exclamation point in the middle. When I click on these folders, none of the contents have those icons.

Within the past 2 months, I've largely had to stop saving files to my desktop Creative Cloud folder because it says I don't have permission to save there. No amount of signing in and signing out or shutting down my computer or checking for updates has changed this.

Additionally, when I am able to save some files to the folder, and I try to open them back up in the same adobe program I saved them from (say, a .PSD file in Photoshop), it says the file is corrupted.

This is all from one computer. Can you please give me some troubleshooting advice for how to make sure my files sync?

For the last couple months, I've been having to choose whether to save a file on my desktop CC folder or to upload it to Adobe.com; because when I upload to Adobe, I never know when / if it'll sync on my desktop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2023 Jul 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This will seem absolutely unbelievable but...my file was chapter13, I changed the number to anything but 13 and it worked!!!!!!! 

my husband is still sitting here in disbelieve!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 11, 2023 Jul 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

must nit be your lucky number 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines