Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

File Syncing Error "Some Files Failed to Sync"

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just started a new job, and in order to work with them I needed to sign into their Creative Cloud so that we can share files. I was able to log in just fine, but their files refuse to Sync with my computer. I have tried logging out, restarting my computer, stopping/restarting the sync, changing the drive to which it was syncing to, etc. It refuses to sync. The only thing that goes into the folder is a shortcut link to Cloud Documents.

I can still see my library and the company assets in Adobe Premiere, but literally everything else isn't working. The only way that I can view the files is through the web client. I'm not really sure what else to do here. There is no error code or reason that's listed for the error, and therefore no way posted about how to solve it on here.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?