• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

files and folders are missing

Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2015 May 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone else experienced a sudden loss of whole folders and hundreds of files?  A friend said it is due to some 20% 27% thing and I will have to rename each of the hundreds of files to fix it. Thats if I can find them.

All help gratefully accepted. 

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 19, 2015 May 19, 2015

Hi Louise,

This sounds very much like an issue that other are seeing Files are getting deleted from creative cloud. We are aware of this issue already. Please restart Creative Cloud, this could fix your issues of files being trashed.

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2015 May 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Louise, Please share the URL from where your files are missing, also share the OS version that you using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2015 May 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Louise,

This sounds very much like an issue that other are seeing Files are getting deleted from creative cloud. We are aware of this issue already. Please restart Creative Cloud, this could fix your issues of files being trashed.

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 19, 2021 Dec 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue and did the restart with no change. Some projects I need before the Christmas. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 19, 2021 Dec 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am missing the folders in Creating Cloud Express. I found some images in my recycle bin in which there were only a few I wanted - - but what's missing is the editable images that were in folders. I'm missing a few folders with a BUNCH of "projects" that I use to go in and edit them as I use them for templates. Any help would be appreciated! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines