• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fireworks CS6 Don't work in my Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I have a Creative Cloud subscription with all the applications and I can't use Fireworks CS6, it says I have to buy the license. I need Fireworks is the software I use the most. Can someone help me with this?

TOPICS
Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captura de pantalla 2019-11-21 a la(s) 09.10.06.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply.
This post may be useful.
Please refer to it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening.
If you have an All Apps contract, you should be able to use Fw (I can also install on Windows 7 and 10 with an All Apps contract), but if there is one point of concern, it will be used. It is necessary to confirm the environment of the PC.
Especially in macOS10.15, it is possible that the installation of Fw may not be possible due to the discontinuation of support for 32-bit application operation on the OS side.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Have Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.6 and really need Fireworks CS6. Otherwise I will not be able to open important editable files that I need for my work, please find me a solution. I don't mind not having support, I need to save my files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It might not be possible to run on such a modern system, but the cause may be something different. In your screen shot I can see words under the Fireworks CS6, but I cannot read them. Can you tell me what it says there, please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am sorry, Enrique, but Fireworks CS6, and all Creative Suite 6 software titles are no longer available through a Creative Cloud membership.  If you purchase Fireworks, as part of a Creative Suite 6 package, then you will need to remove all currently installed Adobe software, download and run the CC Cleaner tool, and then reinstall CS6.  After CS6 is fully installed, activated, and licensed, then you can proceed with installing the applications that are included with your membership.

Finally, to fully take advantage of your Creative Cloud membership, we would recommend you upgrade macOS to 10.14 or higher. 

For more information see:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines