• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want to share video clip with client for approval? Can I do this with Creative Cloud? Tried but it's taking over an hour to "Prepare" video.

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2015 Feb 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to share video clip with client for approval?  Can I do this with Creative Cloud?  Tried but it's taking over an hour to "Prepare" video.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without knowing anything about the specifics, nobody can tell you anything.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Preparing the video for playback on the Assets site at https://assets.adobe.com can take some time depending on the size of the video.

If you can post some information about the video size and the original format (file extension) that would help. Also if you share a link to the video with me at kenrice@adobe.com I can have the team that handles the video playback investigate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The original video clip is QuickTime MP4 1920 x 1080.  File size is about 30megs.  Uploaded it over 2 hours ago.  Cloud still say We're preparing your video"

Kelsey

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for emailing a link to the video. I am able to play the video in my browser.

I will let the video team know that the message "We're preparing your video" never went away even though the video is done being processed.

As mentioned in my email please let us know the OS and browser version you are using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

Win 7 Home Premium

Microsoft Explorer ver 11.0.16

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines