• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible to share my library on two computers (laptop and Mac mini) with Nas Sinology ?

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2016 Jan 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am trying to share my LR Library on two computers ( Mac Mini and MacBook). My pictures are on my Nas synology. How can I share and use my library in order to update my pictures on my laptop and then update my library . It is just like a multi terminal utilisation.

thanks for your help

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2016 Jan 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

If you are using creative cloud subscription you can use creative cloud library to use documents on maximum of 2 machines as it allows you to activate 2 machines using a license. However if you want to share something to another user you can use share feature as well. For more information on how to use creative cloud libraries please refer to following link Sync digital assets in Adobe files and apps | Creative Cloud Libraries

You will like following link if you are new to creative cloud Creative Cloud tutorials | Learn how to use Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2016 Feb 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moving the discussion to File Hosting, Syncing, and Collaboration

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines