• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

<behance issue-kglad>

New Here ,
May 04, 2024 May 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My client can't message me on Behance. Someone visiting my profile can't find the message option. I messaged Behance Support but didn't get any reply. Can you help me ?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 05, 2024 May 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post (like this one has already been moved) if it helps you get responses.

<"branched and moved from acrobat sign">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to post to a Community OTHER than "Using the Community"?

My client can't message me on Behance. Someone visiting my profile can't find the message option. I messaged Behance Support but didn't get any reply. Can you help me ?

By @Mubin302431801mr0

To answer your first question, start here: https://community.adobe.com and click "Load more communities" twice, then select the appropriate board.

As to your second question, Behance is not on the Adobe forums, and it is not possible for the volunteers on this forum to assist. You need to create a new ticket here:

https://help.behance.net/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=4164

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@jane-e 

that's my fault. this poster added to an thread with a misleading title that was tangentially related to the op's post and unrelated to this poster.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines