• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Manage Fonts stuck at "Loading Adobe Fonts..."

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go to "Manage Fonts" in Creative Cloud, it just spins with a message "Loading Adobe Fonts...".  Perhaps unrelated, I also that "Cloud Storage" in the upper right doc is stuck on "Getting storage information...".  I'm running the latest Mac OS X on a clean install on an M1-based Mac Mini.

I tried the following without help:

1) Logout and log back in with rebooting at various points

2) Cloud Create -> "Repair"

3) Cloud Create -> "Uninstall" which wouldn't work saying I still had adobe products that needed it.  I delete all Adobe products including any cached directories but still no good

4) Delete ALL adobe related files with clean install

I really don't want to have to do a clean OS install to try and fix this because that will take many hours.  Anything else I can try?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Figured it out. Just needed to run the Creative Cloud Removal Tool and then reinstall everything (perhaps a hint from Creative Cloud Repair / Uninstaller that this tool exists would help) :

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2023 Sep 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think this was my case. I'm using two different internet providers, tested on both and the problem remains. I have professional experience with network maintenance, so I can tell that's not a firewall or network block. Did every step on so many articles on Adobe Support Community, and reinstalled so many times the Adobe Apps and CC that I can't even count. Clean uninstall? Done. Disable firewall? Yes. Internet problem? I tested on two different internets with different equipment and different routes. All of these problems began when I updated the CC App this week. Tried to create a fresh user on my PC and voilà, worked. So the fastest solution was just to reset my OS from a fresh instalation.

That's a shame bc is the second time that I had to do it to solve some problem with some Adobe APP 😂
Fortunately, my main drive doesn't need of backup and I can do it easily.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 14, 2023 Sep 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@celofernando 

check your hosts file for adobe entries.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2023 Sep 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that was one of the first steps that I did 😂
the only thing that solved the problem was to reinstall the OS, again, none of the steps available on Adobe worked for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 15, 2023 Sep 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2023 Nov 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is this BS. Why after 2 years this is not fixed. Its annoying I cant add any fonts fix your program Adobe 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2023 Nov 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2024 Mar 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The fastest, easiest solution I found (with info discovered from others online & YouTube) had the fonts part of CC back and working for me in less than a minute. Here's what worked for me (Windows 10 PC):
1 - Close all running apps (especially Adobe apps and of course Creative Cloud) on your PC.
2 - Start Task Manager. Select every Adobe app and and every Creative Cloud app, ONE AT A TIME by right-clicking, then select "End Task" for each one.  (Easiest to select all these individual apps if you sort by app names on the left column.) 
3 - Find the Creative Cloud icon and RIGHT-CLICK on it. 
4 - Select Run as Administrator
5 - Start "Fonts" 
This worked for me and hopefully this helps someone else. I cannot afford the time it takes to do all this repairing or uninstall/reinstall. I was surprised it worked so quickly and easily. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines