• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nested Folders/libraries in a parent library

Explorer ,
Mar 24, 2017 Mar 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there an option to nest sub libraries into parent libraries?

This would be a huge time saver and much more organized.

> Client 1

> Client 1 Logos

> Client 1 Stock Images

> Client 1 Ad 1

> Client 1 Ad 2

> etc

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Mar 28, 2017 Mar 28, 2017

I assume that you mean CC Libraries. Unfortunately today it isn't possible to create folders inside CC libraries.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Mar 24, 2017 Mar 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Library 1

> Sub Library 1A

> Sub Library 1B

Library 2

> Sub Library 2A

> Sub Library 2B

Library 3

> Sub Library 3A

> Sub Library 3B

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Mar 28, 2017 Mar 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume that you mean CC Libraries. Unfortunately today it isn't possible to create folders inside CC libraries.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. yes that is what i meant.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2017 Apr 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah, I think this feature would be very helpful as our projects need wider structure stystem and organization.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 25, 2017 Mar 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What program are you asking about. This is the Creative Cloud forum which doesn't have a Library or folders.

If you state which Adobe CC app you are referring to I'll move your post to the correct forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 25, 2017 Mar 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am referring to all apps that have CC libraries.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ADD SUBFOLDERS FOR ORGANIZATION! Any kind of ETA on when that might be available? It's the biggest problem area for our team and would make our lives so much easier.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+1 for subfolders (and also desktop syncing of CC libraries)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't believe there isn't the ability to add folders to libraries to better organize assets. Once again, Adobe completely misses the ball when it comes to UI/UX design. You'd think, given the nature of their business, that they would be better at this stuff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

We know this has been one of biggest pain point of Libraries and sorry that it has taken this long, we are currently building an experience improve organization of elements inside a Library and we would love to get your feedback.

If you are interested in been part of the User Testing please Up Vote the issue in our new Feature Request Platformand we will select some users from that platform in the upcoming weeks.

Best,

Fernando

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was this issue corrected with the latest rollout? Is this still going to be improved this Fall? If so, do we have an ETA?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2019 Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This feature appears to have been rolled out in the latest update of October 2018 version 4.7.0.400: Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries however, I'm still not seeing the "Create Group" folder icon on my CC Libraries panel. Do I have to reinstall the Creative Cloud desktop app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 30, 2019 Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Occasionally I have an issue whereby these buttons disappear, and only reappear when I resize the library window.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2018 Nov 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I can't emphasise how important this is for us.

+10 for this feature

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 22, 2019 Feb 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just curious if this has been added yet. Anyone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any progress on adding this, Adobe? Come on...it's been years since this was posted!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

these are user-to-user forums.

for applicable apps, you can make (some) suggestions to adobe here, https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/x-productkb/global/how-to-user-voice.html

for others, use https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines