• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Portfolio the poor cousin?

Engaged ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there no community board for Portfolio? It's a nice freebie, but the interface is tricky. For instance it says it imports collections from Lightroom, but I don't use Lightroom I use Bridge. Will it import Bridge collections? You can submit a question though a very clunky form, which itself is a problem.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Thanks for your time. What a ball of car-car. But it's good to learn that Portfolio is a poor cousin who is not likely to be worth investing time in.

Most of those links are the first & most obvious help pages from the Portfolio site that you see in the first ten minutes reviewing the site. Interesting how so much support help has zero conscience, they are like French waiters who serve you a plate with a cigarette butt in the entree. I received support replies from Portfolio that tell me to look

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, no forum here... unless some other Portfolio user see this and has an answer
See Employee Dave's reply "Portfolio team asked us to close up shop here"
-This link has information on Portfolio
-https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install/is-portfolio-still-being-developed/td-p/11583268?pag...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your time. What a ball of car-car. But it's good to learn that Portfolio is a poor cousin who is not likely to be worth investing time in.

Most of those links are the first & most obvious help pages from the Portfolio site that you see in the first ten minutes reviewing the site. Interesting how so much support help has zero conscience, they are like French waiters who serve you a plate with a cigarette butt in the entree. I received support replies from Portfolio that tell me to look at the FAQ pages.

"The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." (George Bernard Shaw.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines