• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

premiere on creative coud, share the media files

New Here ,
May 24, 2015 May 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to share a premiere project over the creative cloud. can i upload (can my partner download) all the mediafiles (40 GB) to the creative cloud or do I have to send the Files in another way? I Uploaded everything, but it seems, just 5 Minutes of the one hour really got uploaded

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 26, 2015 May 26, 2015

First ensure that you and your colleague have enough storage for 40 GB. The storage quota you have depends on the type of subscription you have:

Looking at the metadata in your account I see that you have stored a Pre

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2015 May 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First ensure that you and your colleague have enough storage for 40 GB. The storage quota you have depends on the type of subscription you have:

Looking at the metadata in your account I see that you have stored a Premiere Pro project. Please clarify " I Uploaded everything, but it seems, just 5 Minutes of the one hour really got uploaded". Which file or files is only showing 5 minutes of 1 hour?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2015 May 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for the answer. I unfortunately somehow uploaded the premiere folder, but also the files folder, which is maybe also visible. I cannot delete the premiere folder. (Idon't know how. where do i get a paid seat?

Is it possible, that it takes days to upload 40 GB? (It is still uploading....)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This page http://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/abc/teams.html explains the difference between the individual and team plans for Creative Cloud. If you already have a paid individual plan and want to change to a team plan then you will need to contact Customer Support via chat or phone from Contact Customer Care.

File deletion is a two-stage process. First you move items to the Archive and then you have the option to Restore or Permanently Delete them (think Trash on Mac OS X or Recycle Bin on Windows). If you are using file sync and delete/move a file or folder out of the Creative Files Folder on your computer then it is moved into the Archive. The Archive is only viewable using a browser at https://assets.adobe.com/files?filter=archive. From here you can use the Empty Archive link to delete everything, or select individual items to delete or restore.

It should not take days to upload items. Per the Creative Cloud Desktop application FAQ Is there a file size limit? we do say "With the Creative Cloud Desktop application, you can upload files up to 5 GB. If you attempt to upload anything larger, you may see some unexpected errors." The browser enforces it's 1 GB maximum size limit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines