Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with paiment

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone!

I have a problem with my account as I did change my subscription from monthy to yearly (prepaid) - everything went well, besided that Adobe tries to get the money also for my monthy subscription.

I wanted to contact support via chat,  but it doesnt start the converstation and carry me to the Help center.

Could anyone can give me an advice what to do? Maybe someone has an e-mail, phone (but for EU, not US)? or know how to resolved chat issue?

Thank you in advance!

TOPICS
Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Barbara5CC8,
Sorry to hear that you are facing trouble. Unfortunately, you won't find the help you need at these forums. These are peer-to-peer forums, with no one here having access to your account information. You need to contact support.
Login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click on the chat icon on the bottom right, and type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Manan for your responce, I am aware that no one here have an access to my acconut information (fortuantyly! :)) , but my question was about getting into the contact to support, which did not worked for me via webside. I used given by you link several times and it didn't work. 
I did contct them though, a month ago without any problem via chat, which now I couldn't use, bc of described issue, that's why I thought maybe here is someone facing similar problem.

Edit: What worked for me was contacting them on facebook. My problem is resolved. *

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2022 Sep 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you contact them through facebook? Through chatbox or comments section? Will they reply though🤔

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 11, 2022 Sep 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could use the following link to connect to Adobe. Login to your account and navigate to the URL given. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled. The link will open up a page, wait on it for a while and a chat popup should open up automatically.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

Type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y

You could also use Twitter to connect with Adobe, use the handle @AdobeCare
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines