Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

" Echec partiel de la synchronisation "

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2015 Jun 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Depuis quelques temps, je n'arrive pas à synchroniser la plupart des fichiers que je place sur le cloud.

J'ai le message suivant "Echec partiel de la synchronisation"

Le problème ne vient pas du nom des fichiers car ils ne contiennent pas de caractères spéciaux, et ils font entre 50 et 300 Mo donc ils ne sont pas spécialement lourds.

Merci d'avance pour vos réponses,

Antoine

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you send in your log files please?

The logs are located at

Mac:

The log file can be found here:

<Mac Hard Drive>/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSyncSync/CoreSync-YYYY-MM-DD.log

(where YYYY-MM-DD indicate the date of the last log)

Note: The Users Library user folder is hidden on starting with 10.7 or later

see http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/access-hidden-user-library-files.html

Windows:

The log file can be found here:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\CoreSync\CoreSync-YYYY-MM-DD.log

(where YYYY-MM-DD indicate the date of the last log)

Note: The AppData folder is hidden by default this doc shows how to show it if needed

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/show-hidden-files-folders-extensions.html

Please zip them up and send them to SyncForum-Communication@adobe.com with this forum URL in the email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help !
I send you my log files in the email.
Antoine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2015 Jun 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you please update to Creative Cloud Version 2.1.1.110, you can do so by visiting this link Download Adobe Creative Cloud apps | Free Adobe CC trial or by doing the update via the Creative Cloud desktop application.

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2015 Jun 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have make the update to the last version of creative cloud and it doesn't work... I still have the error message : "Echec partiel de la synchro"...
Do you have another idea ?

Thanks,

Antoine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 16, 2015 Jun 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

On closer inspection of your logs I see a few issues which are blocking you from syncing.

There are lots time outs:

20150612-134936.756: Warning: [GUDE]: Chunk 0 failed - Retrying. ErrorCode: 29 ErrorMessage: Timeout. Request Timed Out.

Unable to connect network errors.

20150612-130914.138: ACCController::handleTermErr: network error unable to connect to server

And lots of Network connect lost issues.

20150612-113103.825: Warning: [GUDE]: Chunk 1 failed - Retrying. ErrorCode: 32 ErrorMessage: Network Error. (kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork -1005) Network Connection Lost. (null)

Have you had network issues recently?, the files your having issues with seem to be in the 2015-06-07 FISH2ECO ENERGY/ folder.

Can you confirm that your not having network issues?

Can you try and sync some other files?.

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2015 Jun 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for your answer.
I confirm that I'm not having network issues. (I transfer my files with an other way and I have no problem)

I have trying with some other files but I have the same issue (not always but often)

Thanks,

Antoine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2015 Jun 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Creative Cloud is trying to connect to your network and is seeing issues, do you use wifi or mobile 3g?, if there is no network Creative Cloud cannot sync as expected, the same issues will be seen of your wifi or wired network drops while Creative Cloud is syncing.

Please try again on a different network and let me know if the issues clear up.

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the exact same issue with a folder. The folder is named "dossier sans titre". if i create a new one, it syncs up and the error disappears. however, the second I change the name to any other i have a notification saying that "dossier sans titre" can't sync, and this never disappears, even when I permanently delete files from the web for instance.

Can you please prive assistance?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines