Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Send Link" with Creative Cloud Files keeps Loading

Explorer ,
May 12, 2016 May 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

since the last Update of the Creative Cloud App, when i click on "Send Link" on one of my Files that i uploaden in my Onlinestorage it just keeps loading and nothing will happen... How can i fix that ??

Best Regards and Thanks for help!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 16, 2016 May 16, 2016

WORKAROUND - Create a folder in Creative Cloud. Put the video file in the folder. Send the folder instead of the video file itself. Clients should be able to click on the file in the folder and download/view it from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
May 13, 2016 May 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone help  please

Thanks?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issues

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Medien - having this issue as well. Very frustrating. They suggested clearing my browser history yesterday and it did not help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for me either, iam using it a lot for my clients. need help soon !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here!  Please advise adobe...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is everyone trying to use Send Link from the CC Assets site at https://assets.adobe.com/files and when you open the Send Link dialog you are seeing an infinite spinner, and the dialog never resolves to letting you create a link? Are you using the Share Link option from the Creative Cloud Files folder on your computer?

If anyone has a screenshot that would help. Also which operating system and default browser are you using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have attempted to send link from the CC folder on my iMac (running OSX 10.11.4), and on my brand new MacPro running same OS.  Also tried the link from within the CC Assets site using both Chrome (Version 50.0.2661.102) and Safari (Version 9.1).  Same infinite spinning dialog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should mention that this is only happening with video files.  In my case, neither .mov nor .mp4 files are working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 14, 2016 May 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ken, yes it is like you described with the infinite Spinner. I think youn dont need a Sceenshot then I tried both, the share Link from my Computer and the Send Link from the Assets site. Iam using Chrome with Windows 7. And it its same by me like cmonrreal said. It only happens with Videofiles i uploaded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2016 May 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same thing is happening to me when I try to send someone a link to a video file from Adobe Creative Cloud. I have been getting the "send link" window to pop up, it has the four squares that cycle through like it's thinking, but nothing happens. The four squares just go in a circle forever.

Screen Shot 2016-05-16 at 12.24.26 PM.png

I tried Safari, Firefox, and Chrome, on two different Macs, a Macbook Pro and a Mac Pro, from two different locations, home and work. One Mac has Yosemite, the other has El Capitan (10.11.4). I can't send links to clients for review, instead I have to use one of these file transfer sites, which keeps getting caught in everyone's junk mail.

So how can I send a link to a video file in Adobe Creative Cloud now?

Is the problem going to be fixed?

When is the problem going to be fixed?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2016 May 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WORKAROUND - Create a folder in Creative Cloud. Put the video file in the folder. Send the folder instead of the video file itself. Clients should be able to click on the file in the folder and download/view it from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 17, 2016 May 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes to share the folder is a work around. I also notice that i can share the video file if i do it from the Creative cloud app in my mobile, Strange...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2016 May 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here!, it's quite annoying!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 18, 2016 May 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems to be working fine for me now. Are you still having issues?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like we are back in business.  Thank you to whomever fixed it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Up and running. But it still downsize the video...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 19, 2016 May 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yeah thanks, its fixed !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines