Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sync doesn't work at all

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

I'm running Creative Cloud with Photoshop and XD and can't seem to be able to sync files to the cloud directly from explorer.
File sharing works fine on broswer though. Funny this is until last year syncing used to work just fine on my computer.

I'm running  the latest version of Creative Cloud Desktop on a Windows 10, 6GB RAM and over 400GB of free storage.

I've tried  moving the folder and uninstalling the app a couple times byt now but have had no success.

A colleague talked to Adobe and was told some ports should be opened in order for sync to work. We passed the issue to our IT support and found out they'd already been open!!

Can you guys help me figure this out? I'm all out of options and really need update my prototypes so I can test them on mobile.

Is there a work around this? While sync doesn't work smooth, how can I open my XD propotypes on mobile?

Many thanks,

Douglas

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Hi Douglas,

Are you just drag-dropping files into the Creative Cloud Files folder on the navigation panel on the left-hand side of the Explorer window?

Is file sync turned on in the Creative Cloud app preferences?

sync_on.jpg

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Douglas,

Are you just drag-dropping files into the Creative Cloud Files folder on the navigation panel on the left-hand side of the Explorer window?

Is file sync turned on in the Creative Cloud app preferences?

sync_on.jpg

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines