• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

troubles with local synchronisation

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2018 Dec 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently realised that Adobe Cloud seemingly does not synchronise files on local devices.

Example: I save a photo in an Adobe Cloud folder on my office PC - Adobe Cloud synchronise it and says all files are up to date.

At home, I turn on my home PC (laptop), Adobe Cloud synchronise when starting the device but the file I saved in my office is not

visible on my local folder - when I have a look at the online folder, the file is there, but it doesn't synchronise it to my local folder.

I recently realised this issue, until recently it worked perfectly fine.

Anybody any idea how this could be solved?

Appreciate your help and thanks in advance!

Steven

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 16, 2018 Dec 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2018 Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue. I work on 3 computers and since I can only activate CC on 2, I signed out from the iMac at home and signed in on my laptop. The sync worked great. But when I did the opposite, the iMac did not sync back. So all the files I deleted and the ones I created on the laptop don't appear on the iMac. I can see the files on the web and the laptop but not on the iMac! How is that even possible? Even weirder... when I change the name of files on the web, I then see that file appear on the iMac, but only that file, if it's a folder, it will appear, but empty... and I don't feel like renaming manually all the files I modified or added... any solution to make the iMac sync again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines