• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to sync files to (and from) the Cloud

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been experiencing this problem since last tuesday (9th of September) on my Desktop that runs Windows 10. There is no error message on the CC App, but the files Sync counter stops at a certain number and won't move for hours, actually, most of the time it doesn't even show the number of files that it has synchronized.

So far I've tried:
-Using the CC uninstaller to repair the software
-Logging Off and on again
-Deleting CoreSync files.

To be honest, sometimes a few files do upload, but only empty folders and a few JPG/PNG files.
All my PSD/AI/INDD/AE projects won't upload to the cloud.

While working on my personal Macbook or the iMac at the agency I work for, all files are uploaded and downloaded properly. There is enough space on my HD and also space on my cloud.

I've attached the CC App version I'm using and what the file syncing tab looks like after a few second it starts 'working'.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunatly, none of the links helped.
I've contacted adobe support to solve this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've contacted Adobe Support and it looks like this will need a bit more attention since even the LOG file was not able to uploaded as well. Since I've posted this, I also tried moving the location of the syncing folder and re-installing complety the CC app with no success.

The employee said that she had to pass this to her senior and he'll contact me within 24 hours.
Let's see where this will lead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines