• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why CC from time to time erases all my files and sync them all over again?

Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2015 May 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an issue with Creative Cloud file sync. From time to time CC erases all my files and then syncing them all over again It used to happen before but only after CC update. Now it's almost every week! This is really annoying especially because it slows down internet connection.

Screen Shot 2015-05-24 at 11.31.50 PM.png

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2015 May 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Your issue looks like something our customers are already seeing Files are getting deleted from creative cloud

Please send in your log files so we can be sure about this.

The logs are located at

Mac:

The log file can be found here:

<Mac Hard Drive>/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSyncSync/CoreSync-YYYY-MM-DD.log

(where YYYY-MM-DD indicate the date of the last log)

Note: The Users Library user folder is hidden on starting with 10.7 or later

see http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/access-hidden-user-library-files.html

Windows:

The log file can be found here:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\CoreSync\CoreSync-YYYY-MM-DD.log

(where YYYY-MM-DD indicate the date of the last log)

Note: The AppData folder is hidden by default this doc shows how to show it if needed

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/show-hidden-files-folders-extensions.html

Please zip them up and send them to SyncForum-Communication@adobe.com with this forum URL in the email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2015 Jun 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for quick reply. I don't think it's the problem though—my files are not moved to the trash. They simply disappearing. CC creates "archived" folders (see attached picture) and starts to sync from the beginning.

Screen Shot 2015-06-06 at 11.05.46 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2015 Jun 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

It seems that you have ran into a bug that was fixed a while ago where Creative Cloud (Unknown) folders will be created and all of your assets re-downloaded. We have fixed this issue, please can you confirm what version of Creative Cloud you are using?.

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2015 Jun 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wharress‌ it didn't help. What's more, 2.1.0.108 release of the Adobe Creative Cloud brought me more issues. Now I have no files at all! I can't even Reload Sync Location or Contact Customer Support!

Screen Shot 2015-06-14 at 8.06.26 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-06-14 at 8.14.07 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-06-14 at 8.14.16 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jacek,

Could you try the solution here: Creative Cloud Help | Creative Cloud Core Sync crashes every minute after update

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jacek,

There is a newer version available, 2.1.1.110. Can you try updating and see if the issue persists?

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi David,

Seems like 2.1.1.110. solves the most recent problem I'll wait a few days to see if it solves the main issue of this topic.

Thanks David!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines