Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Adobe ID change not possible to log-in Adobe Digital account

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2019 Apr 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I changed my Adobe ID recently after I was informed that the data have been stolen somehow. I changed email and password.

A few weeks later now, I had to perform a reset of my ebook reader. In order to get it work I have to run a set-up procedure which asks me to log-in with my Adobe ID. I tried but it would not work with the new log-in data.

Now I checked Adobe Digital Editions (ADE 4.0.5.) version on my PC which indicates that the old log-in data are still valid. However, the program does not allow to change it. There is a drop down menu which exclusively shows the old email adress on top and below an empty field for entering the password. I have no option to change the upper field. If I try to use the little arrow next to my old email adress nothing happens.

I talked to the hotline of Adobe. They told me to deinstall ADE 4.0.5. and download ADE 3 again. I did but it has not changed anything.

Any idea?

Thank you very much for any help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 25, 2019 Apr 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Discussion successfully moved from Forum comments to Adobe Digital Editions

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines