• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Copy not allowed

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, I hope someone can help me. When I try to put a book from Adobe Digital Edition on my ereader I get a message: copy not allowed. I read somewhere that I need to authorize my laptop but I'm afraid I don't understand what that means. Does anyone know how to solve this? Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've solved it and now it's working. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It turned out that I wasn't logged in on ADE. When I logged in I could copy my book to the reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me I can copy the book on my ereader but I can't open it. It pop a thing that say this book is protected by adobe digital right management can you help me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm afraid I don't know much about these things. The only advice I can give you is try to log in at ADE. I removed ADE completely, then installed everything again, made an account, logged in and then it worked. Hope this works for you too!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines