• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slow scrolling and highlighting

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many other people have had a similar problem but their concerns have gone unanswered as far as I have seen. I paid a lot of money for this eBook through my university, but Adobe Digital Editions will take an excruciatingly long time just to scroll down one page, to the point that the application will freeze, and I'll have to force quit it. I have a Mac, but this problem is not unique to Mac computers as far as I've seen. It's been very frustrating trying to find any help, and nearly impossible to do my readings. After about 5 minutes the scrolling slows so much that I have to restart the app, and everything else including highlighting is extremely delayed as well. Help! I don't want to have to pay full price again to buy a hard copy of the textbook, but I'm starting to fall behind.

TOPICS
ADE authorization

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020 Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Very annoying issue indeed. Same issue. I cannot understand that this is an issue one should be discussing. It is such a basic function that an e-reader should just do- smooth scrolling. I am looking for second-hand books to replace my e-reader copy. I will certainly not purchase another ADE book format. Adobe should refund book purchases, or do a proper job reader development.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines