• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't edit textures after updating to Photoshop 2022

Explorer ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After an automatic update to the latest version of Photoshop I can't edit textures from Dimensions. The option to open a texture in Photoshop from the Properties Panel doesn't work anymore.

Screen Shot 2021-11-09 at 8.37.18 am.png

When I click on edit or double click the image, nothing happens. After restarting my Mac, I had a chat with support and he installed a previous version of Photoshop, but the issue still remains.

I hope with the next update, that will hopefully coming soon, this issue will be resolved. In the meantime, any tips and help how I can access textures that are saved in a Dimension file are much appreciated.

I could export the model, open in another 3D software, edit the texture and bring it back to Dimension - but I don't want to go that path.

TOPICS
Bug , Mac , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the workflow is currently busted correct... there is a long running post in the Photoshop forum talking about Adobe dropping 3D and staff are unsure why that caused some problems for users but are trying to get it sorted

ref - https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-discussions/photoshop-3d-features-are-being-remov...

imu = yes they are aware they busted it and may or may not get around to sorting something out but don't expect a fix anytime soon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Works fine on PC though. Not on mac, unfortunately ((

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines