• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to use DC Services SDK?

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2020 Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is DC Services SDK? Is it an API? How to use it to make my own application? I downloaded the sample code from Get Started section. I want to use it to generate PDF from Static HTML zip. When I run the sample, it converts input files which is located in the resources folder. I changed the code of CreatePDFFromStaticHTML.java, which has a main method, to take input and packaged it. When I run it, it says no main manifest attribute available. It's been more than 5 days (continuous) and I am still stuck and frustrated. Please Help Me With This.

- A Novice Enthusiastic Developer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot help you with the app programming but I can tell you that

(1) the DC Services SDK gives access to the online web services provided as part of Adobe Document Cloud (DC).

(2) a standalone app cannot be made, because it has to connect to Adobe

(3) these services are not free, so you have to connect as a paid user (or apply formally for a free trial, to get a trial account).

(4) if you want to make an app for others to use, each user will need to pay for licensing for the services. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you @Test_Screen_Name for your kind gesture. Your post helped abut understanding these services but I am stuck at using it. It would be better if you could provide any link about how to use these services.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't have a link. I could use Google, but so could you, I imagine. Please be aware I do NOT work for Adobe. Good luck!  Make sure you do have a license for the services, you cannot skip this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources