• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat 2017 MAC OS 10.13

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo zusammen, ich habe mir letzte Woche vom Media Markt  die Adobe Acrobat Pro 2017 MAC OS Studenten Version gekauft und zum 2x angemeldet. In meinem Account sehe ist meine Windows Version, die ich ebenfalls auf einem Notebook mit Windows System im Einsatz habe. Alles ging gut bis ich die S/N bekommen habe. In meinem Account versuchte ich die S/N zu finden oder eben einzugeben oder zu suchen, ohne Erfolg. Der Supporter von Adobe (Englisch) hat es auch nicht geschafft diese zu Installieren, stattdessen installierte er mir die Cloud Version mit einer anderen S/N die ich nicht will.

Auch deinstallierte er mir die Photoshop Version CS6 die ich letztes erworben habe. Ich bin also sehr enttäuscht darüber wie vorgegangen wurde. Ich bitte euch um deutsche Hilfestellung, dringend denn ich sollte verschiedene Aufgaben noch erledigen!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you need to be in the Download and Install forum. Let's try you there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In response to a private message asking if I could help, I sent Pietro the following. Pietro, please continue this conversation in the forum so that others may benefit from it.

I'm sorry, but I doubt if I can. I am not familiar with Macs and I've never used Creative Suites.

I do know that Adobe no longer provides access to versions that are more than n-1 versions old. That is to say, it is now 2021, so the earliest version they provide support for is 2020.

Adobe does not sell old versions of their software. If you purchased a 2017 version last week (Feb 14-21, 2021), it may have been pirated or it may have been an illegal resale of an OEM license. Adobe will not help you install illegal versions and will disable them when they are discovered. They audit subscriptions on a regular basis and if your version was illegal in some fashion, all the Adobe support person could do was install the most recent version.

For Creative Suites 6, you must have the installation media or, if you purchased it as an online download from Adobe, you can download it from your account page. 

Someone else on the forums may be able to provide you with more or better information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can also try searching this page for a regionally appropriate phone number. There should be one for Germany where you can get help in your preferred language.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe does not provide support via email. You must contact support using the Chat function or by phone.

Click the following to contact Adobe customer support staff for help: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

You must be signed in with your Adobe ID and allow cookies in your web browser for this to work. Disable any ad, pop-up, or script blockers.

This is the link to the US website. If you are not in the US, the site should redirect to the page appropriate to the region associated with your ID.

Click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session. Typing AGENT into the chat window should connect you directly to a CSR rather than the AI.

If the CSR refers you to the forums, insist on speaking with a supervisor and keep moving up the chain until you get someone who knows what they are talking about.

You can also search this page for a regionally appropriate phone number for customer support.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html.

Be aware that because of the pandemic, wait times are far longer than usual due to reduced staff and higher demand. Please be patient with the people to whom you speak. Like you, they are feeling a great deal of stress. A little patience and understanding will go a long way to helping you in your particular situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Besten Dank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines