• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe CC stuck in Repair Loop

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2018 Nov 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I recently downloaded Adobe CC and the latest InDesign as a trial, but the my first installation had no problems.

I signed in and got to download a trial, but after I restarted my computer; CC is stuck on a repair loop and InDesign freezes.

I have tried to uninstall, and used Adobe CC Cleaner Tool and reinstalled, but the problem persists.

What should I do? Below images are the problem and my specs. Please let me know if I can provide anything else.

Adove CC not work.jpgcomp info.jpg

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rokec70749246,

We're really sorry for the poor experience.

As you have mentioned that the desktop app crashes with an error message 'Creative Cloud is needed to resolve the issue' every time you try to launch it, could you please let us know if you have any anti-virus, internet security software or system optimizer software installed on your machine?

These apps can cause the Creative Cloud desktop app to stop working, specially a system optimizer software.

Since you have tried all the basic troubleshooting steps already, I would request you to turn off these apps for the time being and then follow the steps given in the below thread to manually remove Creative Cloud desktop app from your machine: Photoshop Installation Failed

After this install, the CC desktop app again from direct download links given here: Download Creative Cloud desktop app

Let us know if this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think I have any anti-virus software except for windows defender. As for Internet security, my current browser uses "uBlock" which is an advert blocker and because my computer is a Gaming Laptop from MSI, it comes with all kinds of system optimizing software such as Dragon Center, SCM, SteelSeries Keyboard, MSI Afterburner, and Power Settings.

Although I haven't received any notifications from any of these software stating that it's outright blocking Adobe Cloud on my end.

I'll try to turn off as many of these as possible and follow your steps. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, I disabled and turned off my firewall, ad blocker and deleted the files the thread you linked mentioned and ran CC cleaner just in case. I installed the direct download package but I am still suffering this weird quit/repair loop.

Is there anything else I can do?

I can send a list of programs I have installed, would that help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2018 Nov 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there perhaps a permissions issue? I've been scrolling up and down the forums looking for some semblance of an answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2018 Nov 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a similar problem. Endless loop - can't start application. Worked a few days ago without problems - added two factor authentifcation to adobe - since then I can't start applications. Removed 2 factor but no result.

adobe-endless-loop-since-two-factor-setting.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines