Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud Apps endless starting loop

Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2018 Nov 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I can't start my CC apps anymore.

It worked till I've changed the CC path.

I tried the following steps:

Deleted Users Appdata Local complete adobe path.

Result: did not help

Tried the adobe removal tool. Deinstalled all adobe applications incl. CC desktop client.

Deleted all registry entries from adobe

Deleted all browser settings, caches, cookies, a.s.o.

Changed standard browser

Deinstalled Kaspersky

I have an endless startup loop - shown here:

adobe-error-starting-app.PNG

The white adobe window opens, spins a bit (about 1 sec.), closes ... adobe window opens - repeat.

I become crazy.

Would be glad about any tips and / or help.

Thank you.

Angelina

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 29, 2019 Jan 29, 2019

Robp7457501 and Julieta there have been reports that this dialog can appear if you have reached your activation limit.  Instead of being given the option to manage the activations, the dialog is being blocked similarly to the screenshots posted by Robp7457501 throughout this discussion.

Robp7457501 and Julieta I am showing that you both are currently at your activation limit.  Please use the process listed in Creative Cloud "Activation limit reached" or "Sign-in failed" error to de-activate that

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what do you mean by "i've changed the cc path"?  what exactly did you change?

and what (is in an endless loop that) is showing in your screenshot?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had changed settings (path) in adobe cloud desktop client shown here (Installationspfad):

adobe-cloud-path-settings.PNG

I have seen, that using this option makes it impossible to install Adobe Acrobat. So I removed desktop client again and all applications and started installing again with standard path. Now it works well to install Adobe Acrobat.

Second:

When you open the Creative Cloud desktop client and start an application (any other than Acrobat Reader) the application itself opens and an additional window like shown in my previous screenshots.

this is the start window:

adobe-ai-loading-window.PNG

and after a few secods the result is:

adobe-starting-addional-window-error.PNG

The white window overlays the app (here AI).

And then the endless window reload loop starts:

adobe-cloud-error-window-endless.PNG

If I try to close the white window the app (AI) itself closes, too.

So it's completly impossible to use the service I am paying for and I have to stop working and loose money. It's very frustrating, because all steps listed by Adobe which costs hours of time (deinstall, reinstall, tools, directory deletion, registry deletion ...) did not work. Adobe Cloud products are not able to start 😞

In case of no answer on this thread in the Adobe forum I think there is nobody who is able to help.

Maybe you have an idea ...

Trying adobe customer support now ... I will post what happens ... open for any tips ...

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried the customer support.

They told me additional to delete the following pathes:

robp7457501  schrieb

I had changed settings (path) in adobe cloud desktop client shown here (Installationspfad):

adobe-cloud-path-settings.PNG

I have seen, that using this option makes it impossible to install Adobe Acrobat. So I removed desktop client again and all applications and started installing again with standard path. Now it works well to install Adobe Acrobat.

Second:

When you open the Creative Cloud desktop client and start an application (any other than Acrobat Reader) the application itself opens and an additional window like shown in my previous screenshots.

this is the start window:

adobe-ai-loading-window.PNG

and after a few secods the result is:

adobe-starting-addional-window-error.PNG

The white window overlays the app (here AI).

And then the endless window reload loop starts:

adobe-cloud-error-window-endless.PNG

If I try to close the white window the app (AI) itself closes, too.

So it's completly impossible to use the service I am paying for and I have to stop working and loose money. It's very frustrating, because all steps listed by Adobe which costs hours of time (deinstall, reinstall, tools, directory deletion, registry deletion ...) did not work. Adobe Cloud products are not able to start 😞

In case of no answer on this thread in the Adobe forum I think there is nobody who is able to help.

Maybe you have an idea ...

Trying adobe customer support now ... I will post what happens ... open for any tips ...

Thanks.

I tried the Adobe Online Support and they told me to do the following:

Delting the following folders:

c:\Benutzer\Username\AppData\Local\Adobe\OOBE -> deleted

c:\Benuitzer\Username\AppData\Local\Adobe\AAMUpdater - deleted

and the following contect files:

c:\ProgrammData\Adobe\SLStore -> all files deleted

c:\Program Files (x86)\CommonFiles\Adobe\SLCache -> all files deleted

After that I should delete the waste bin.

I did all these steps.

Then I deinstalled all Adobe products incl. desktop client, deleted pathes and files again.

-> Did not help. The same spinning wheel window like before 😞

They think the user access details are stored somewhere ...

Btw: Maybe it's a special case, but when I click on deinstall I think it violates the data protection privacy law in Europe when not everything is removed from my computer and something is still stored without my permission and knowledge ... so this should not happen by Adobe ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Checked the registry. There a hundreds of entries in the registry from Adobe after using the Adobe Uninstall and Full Removal Cleaner. This is not allowed by European Law. I belive that hidden registry entries are responsible for the error described above. There is still no solution from Adobe here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2019 Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This really sucks - after 2 months still no solution from Adobe.

Still paying for nothing, cause I can't use what I am paying for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 29, 2019 Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem did you find out a solution?

here I have the question I asked the support team.

Non stop loading adobe identification

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Robp7457501 and Julieta there have been reports that this dialog can appear if you have reached your activation limit.  Instead of being given the option to manage the activations, the dialog is being blocked similarly to the screenshots posted by Robp7457501 throughout this discussion.

Robp7457501 and Julieta I am showing that you both are currently at your activation limit.  Please use the process listed in Creative Cloud "Activation limit reached" or "Sign-in failed" error to de-activate that computers from the account management page on http://www.adobe.com/.   This should then allow you to sign in successfully.

Please update this public forum discussion with your results.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you it work !!! nice advice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The following Adobe forum is informational and comprehending.Even I am also confronting with the same sort of consequences for the cloud apps endless staring loop.It reolved my query in an informational way.I want to include that I have been facing a severe problem of not being able to reset my GPS in my Android phone Samsung A20. I have followed out the guidelines as suggested by the garmin map updates free download 2019 .
1.Firstly,opened Chrome.
2.Tapped on Settings (the 3 vertical dots on the top right)
3.Tapped on Site Settings.
4.Made sure possibly that settings for Location is set to “Ask First”
5.Tapped on Location.
6.Tapped on All Sites.
7.Scrolled down to ServeManager.
8.Tapped on Clear and Reset.
Suggest us if we have missed out on anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines