Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud in Croatia

Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2016 Nov 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

It's been a really long time since the CC was released and still no word on it's release in Croatia.

So, are there even some plans about it or? It's kinda not fair to us here. Why should we pay crazy amount of taxes on top of your price to some retail shop here for CS6? There are so many individuals and companies who want use CC and pay directly to you, rather to some random local shop which charges really too much for the same product. But we have no choice, which is really sad. What's the point in calling it Creative Cloud if we can't order it, use it from anywhere?

Recently you had a really nice deal on the whole package and i was really happy about it, but then when i wanted to subscribe for a year a message showed up telling me that CC is not available in my country. Just why? It's been so long since it's release. As i said, people don't want to pay absurd amount of money to local shops. So what should we do? How to use it? People literally want to give you money for your product, but we cant because you're not allowing us.

Please, do something about it. Not only for people in Croatia, but for every country which doesn't have access to CC.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 11, 2016 Nov 11, 2016

Hi siblyx,

As of now we have only CC for team for Croatia /

https://www.adobe.com/content/dam/Adobe/en/products/creativecloud/cc/pdfs/cc-availability-matrix.pdf

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2016 Nov 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi siblyx,

As of now we have only CC for team for Croatia /

https://www.adobe.com/content/dam/Adobe/en/products/creativecloud/cc/pdfs/cc-availability-matrix.pdf

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's not enough. And again through resellers.

What about individuals? Why are we left out?

Personally i work as a designer for one company, but since i'm the only one there, there is no need to go for team licence.

Do you have guys have some plans? It's really annoying for me as a person who has to rely on Adobe to get the job done, but i litterally can't because Cloud is not Cloud in full meaning.

Are you even considering it?

It's 2016 (at the end of it), come on, step up the game!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi siblyx,

I would request you to pen down the grievances here too Feature Request/Bug Report Form too.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2018 Aug 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Years passed by, and still no personal Adobe CC licence in Croatia.

We are  EU members as Slovenia, but they have it - we still don't.

I am in similar situation as siblyx, namely - bad.

Any plans... ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Put it that way: Adobe is a private profit oriented company. So if there is buisness in Croatia, they will do. However, there seams to be some legeslative hurdles that prohibit Adobe making business in Croatia.

I feel with you, because on many occasions, I get, when I want to buy a service, the message that that service « is not available in my country ». The reason for this is an ill percieved copyright law that makes it impossible to consumers to acquire some « data » they could acquire if they would be 2 kilometers in a different country.

The EU brings many improvements on the free flow of goods and persons, but there are still limits. Please make your voice herad by using the link that https://forums.adobe.com/people/Rajashree%20Bhattacharya  gave in her post (Re: Adobe Creative Cloud in Croatia ).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Abambo. Will do so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2018 Oct 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any info when could we get Adobe Creative Cloud in Croatia and be able to pay it directly to Adobe instead of our local resellers? Prices are not the same here. And we are forced to pay for entire year in advance, we cannot purchase it monthly. It's not fair.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2018 Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hm, by the EU law Adobe is not allowed to geo block some countries and since Croatia is part of EU and EU Union they MUST obey those laws. Where can I (or we) legally follow up on this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same question...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I could buy in Croatia with my local credit card from my country a subscription at my country's local conditions. But I cannot buy a redemption code in Germany for my local account. And unfortunately this is inline with the European laws.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2020 Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BUMP

hi guys, can someone please tell me what is exactly going on with Adobe CC in Croatia? why do i need to use resellers? they charge almost double the price on the Adobe website? cmon!!!!

can anybody from Adobe specify which law exactly is making this nonsense so I can develop a solution for this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 05, 2020 Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately it's a commercial decision from Adobe. Sometimes, for doing business in a country, you need to establish a representation. That adds to the cost and may make the operation unintersting. But as Croatia is now part of the EU, there is probably no reason left not to offer the service in Croatia.

Resellers are offering Teams licences. Those are more sophisticated and are useful for companies with a larger infrastructure, a managed IT and more users. For single users it's quite overkill.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines