• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative cloud issues

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After 2 years of no problems, suddenly I can't access my apps, when I click on adobe cc I can't sign out, it comes up with - firewall issues/internet connection issues or subscription ended. All of the above have been triple checked and had a support guy from Adobe take control of my computer - who then vanished!! Help! I rely on illustrator on a daily basis for work and as a small company we don't have an administrator! 

Has anyone else experienced this?

(windows 7, firewall is now off, strong internet, fully subscribed....)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So after 3 hours of an Adobe support person trying to figure this situation out, the issue has been escalated and I will be contacted in 24-48 hours!!!!!! I use illustrator for work so literally can not work and letting customers down.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just updated my iMac to Catalina 10.15.6 and now have no access to creative cloud or the apps. No support options for creative cloud and have done everything the community resolutions have suggested. Same issue, can't work now because of it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines