• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe creative suite 5.5 design premium can't be removed from program

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chat with the support agent, used creative cloud cleaner tool + restarting the PC to uninstall the file and is still there. Error message pops up whenever I tried uninstalling

" PDapp.exe. application error.
the application was unable to start correctly (0xc0150002). click ok to close the application. "
 I need help urgently! I have my installation disc ready to reinstall but the file doesn't want to be removed no matter what I do! 
I need to access photoshop for work and now stuck with uninstalling the program. 😞
TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're having trouble installing what program and what version onto a computer with what os (including version)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the adobe creative suite 5.5 design premium, everything works fine except adobe photoshop CS5 extended. 

Windows 10 ; 64 bit operating system

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what happens when you try to reinstall (just) ps from the cs 5.5 installation files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont think I can just reinstall PS by itself. It comes in a package. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can. 

start the cs5.5 installation > select custom > etc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS5.5 was finished years before Windows 10, so it's normal for bits of it to stop working. Antique apps are great but you need to run them on antique systems...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it worked fine till 2 days ago which I am really unsure why. If the apps doesnt work on the system, the whole package should act the same but only Photoshop isnt working. I can't even uninstall the package program from my PC no matter what I do. All I need is to get it removed in order to reinstall. Any idea on how to forcefully remove the app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why can't you reinstall ps?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>>>All I need is to get it removed in order to reinstall. 

As kglad says, no need to uninstall first. Just reinstall as if PS does not exist on your hard drive. Existing and corrupt files will be overwritten. Missing files will be installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the problem is I can't even get it reinstalled 

error message: installer failed to initialize. Please download adobe support advisor to detect the problem. I did that last night and no solution came up with the agent. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines