• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe: Hacked Notice

Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone else been notified that adobe.com was hacked and emails/passwords were exposed on Spt 11 2018?  I just got a notice today from one of my financial services.  I tried to chat with Adobe, but the agent closed the chat immediately when they saw my question.  Not trying to be an alarmist, just interested in finding out anyone was notified by Adobe that this happened?   (It may not have made it through my junk folder.). Thanks in advance for any insights.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

I'm not aware of any recent breaches directly effecting Adobe customers.

https://securityboulevard.com/2018/10/cyber-security-roundup-for-september-2018/

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't pay attention to junk mail.   It's true that Adobe's database was hacked 5 years ago but that's old news.  At the time, they took corrective measures and notified all  customers to change passwords. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Nancy. It wasn't junk mail.  It was a security alert notification from a paid service that monitors for risks and exposures.  Every alert I've received in the past has been true and verified.  I'm aware of the hack 5 years ago.  This indicated it occurred in the last 60 days. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not aware of any recent breaches directly effecting Adobe customers.

https://securityboulevard.com/2018/10/cyber-security-roundup-for-september-2018/

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the link!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines