• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe install not working

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I've been using this for a while now, I uninstalled my apps because they kept getting downloaded to C drive and literally breaking my computer, mhm? Well, I can never get them to download to my E drive, why is that? Media Encoder installed 100% perfectly, nothing else that I NEED though.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

You need a LOT of space on your C drive for much more than the apps themselves. Machines with a tiny C drive are not fit for this purpose.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need a LOT of space on your C drive for much more than the apps themselves. Machines with a tiny C drive are not fit for this purpose.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 111 gb on it, I don't know what is taking up so much space.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You mean it's just a 128GB drive? That's really only suitable for web browsing and office apps, not heavy duty apps.  It's tiny and should not really be sold without a warning.

Still, you DO need to take control and know what on your disk is using up the space. DON'T just delete stuff though unless you know exactly what it is, that is a quick way to break everything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One of those, I just moved my documents files over to my E: drive, it gave me 3 gb and let me download things, just lost save data for 1 or 2 games at most, I'm pretty sure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also did the same. Sometimes it works but after a while, it stuck then someone give me this solution do checkout this hope it works for you.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install/moving-ps-and-lr-classic-from-internal-hd-to-an-exte...page=1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2023 Oct 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to insall after effects setup.... The option to continue is not displayed in the installation options

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 14, 2023 Oct 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@savitarani0 

exactly what are you doing and seeing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2023 Oct 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

okay..... there is some another issue....while i am playing my clip in after effects the playback is too slow and lagggyyy..please help meeee pleasee......

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to ask for help in that forum After Effects - Adobe Community

When you do, you will need to provide computer and video details for anyone to help

When you ask a question you always need to provide some basic information
-Forum quick start https://community.adobe.com/t5/Community-Help/ASK-Forum-Success-Guide-Efficiently-using-the-forums/t...
-https://community.adobe.com/t5/Get-Started/Questions-you-need-to-answer-to-receive-better-help/td-p/6199470
-https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/how-to-post-and-get-your-issue-resolved-or-what-do-you-need-to-know-to-solve-my-issue/td-p/11178657?page=1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@savitarani0 

so, you did get after effects installed, correct?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines