• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photoshop Uninstall

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the trial of Adobe Photoshop.
I have the icon of the program and I can run it, but to uninstall it, the Adobe Photoshop program does not appear in Programs and Features of the Control Panel, I don't know how to uninstall it.
I search with App and it does not appear, how can I uninstall it if it does not appear.
What appears to me is Adobe Creative Cloud.
Thank you.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

You can uninstall using the Creative Cloud app. See the instructions given at the following link

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can uninstall using the Creative Cloud app. See the instructions given at the following link

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2023 Jul 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LeonLeon, thank you for your question. What version of Lightroom are you trying to uninstall? You can find instructions on how to uninstall Photoshop CC at https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html.

Please update this public forum discussion if you have any questions or encounter any errors, LeonLeon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Jeff A Wright 

i see you too are getting notifications of old posts as if they were current.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@kglad, maybe the discussions are being reindexed? This seems to happen periodically. 

We may need to start being more liberal about archiving or removing older content. The older discussions can have great value and be the last documentation for how to solve errors affecting older software titles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ohhh, a possible explanation.  i've long been baffled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines