Adobe Portfolio: 'Update live site' button missing

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have been editing my site in Portfolio but it would seem that I am unable to update the live version since the 'update live site' button is missing (as is the 'preview' button). I have not had this problem before and I now don't know what to do. I don't want to risk losing my changes! I have tried refreshing etc. but no luck. Can anyone help?

Thanks, Tom

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019
Assuming you're logged-in to your paid Creative Cloud plan, try changing the zoom settings in your browser with Ctrl+ ++ or Ctrl+  -(minus).  I frequently have to close my browser toolbar (F11) to create enough vertical space to display everything in Portfolio's editing console.

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Portfolio help may be obtained at the links below
https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us
https://portfolio.adobe.com/

[Moved from Community Help (which is about the forums) to a better forum... Mod]

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assuming you're logged-in to your paid Creative Cloud plan, try changing the zoom settings in your browser with Ctrl+ ++ or Ctrl+  -(minus). 

I frequently have to close my browser toolbar (F11) to create enough vertical space to display everything in Portfolio's editing console.

image.png

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi there. please did you ever find a fix for this, i have just the same problem. with thansk from Canada!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines