• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Portfolio

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have a K-12 Creative Cloud All Apps subscription.  Last year we were able to launch Adobe Portfolio but this year we are not.  Has that been a change for this year?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

Hi teron.uy,

After some fact finding, I have learned that Behance / Portfolio do not comply with COPPA guidelines as they may contain content that is not suitable for K-12 students.  However faculty and students may use Spark.  See link below.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/adobe-spark-helpful-resources/td-p/11003736?page=1

Hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone, 

I am having an access denied message when trying to log into my website that i have had for YEARS. it says to contact my IT administrator for my enterprise account (working on that) but any tips or reasons why I can log in to my CC just fine but not my portfolio? the website just suddenly doesnt exist also when i am trying to view it. concerend about having lost all my work! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your Portfolio tied to a personal or Enterprise account?

Are you certain you logged-in with the correct user ID and password?

1. Open CC Desktop App.
2. Click on your Avatar (top right image).
3. Sign-out of Creative Cloud.
4. Sign-in with your other ID and password.

If it's an Enterprise plan, contact your IT dept admin.

If it's a personal plan, contact the Portfolio team directly.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ask your school's IT department. They may have elected to drop Portfolio.  This user-to-user forum has no way of knowing what your school's plan includes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have a creative cloud account, then you can create up to 5 portfolios using Adobe Portfolio.  I am not sure if it works differently for school accounts. 

But the cool thing about Adobe Portfolio and Behance is that they have a ZenDesk.  There is a link on the myportfolio.com site.  Here is the link... https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=177168

If you fill out the form, they will usually email you back in one to two business days.  They are super fast and it is surprising that they do this.  Most companies do not. 

Also they are super super super friendly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi teron.uy,

After some fact finding, I have learned that Behance / Portfolio do not comply with COPPA guidelines as they may contain content that is not suitable for K-12 students.  However faculty and students may use Spark.  See link below.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/adobe-spark-helpful-resources/td-p/11003736?page=1

Hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2020 Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i made a website using Adobe Portfolio. I am transferring to a new Adobe ID with my college (which gives me access to all Adobe Software). I was wondering if it were to be at all possible to access and edit my website from my new ID?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 27, 2020 Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think it's best to keep your personal ID separate from school/work ID.  That means 2 different log-in IDs and passwords.  That way, there's no risk of losing your Portfolio site when you graduate/move/transfer.  But if you really want to combine work/school with personal, you'll need to submit a ticket directly to the Portfolio team and see what they say.  Contact the Portfolio team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines