• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Portfolio

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help on how to add a review page where clients can post their reviews. I am wondering if that is possible and to make it happen. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

I'm afraid not.  Adobe Portfolio --as it's name implies -- is for posting examples of your best work to show clients and prospective employers.  There is no system in place for viewer feedback. 

The best you can do is set-up a contact form and ask people to send you remarks which you then add to pages yourself.

https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036484493-Contact-Form-module

[Moving from Community (forum) Help to Download & Install where the other Portfolio questions have land

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm afraid not.  Adobe Portfolio --as it's name implies -- is for posting examples of your best work to show clients and prospective employers.  There is no system in place for viewer feedback. 

The best you can do is set-up a contact form and ask people to send you remarks which you then add to pages yourself.

https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036484493-Contact-Form-module

[Moving from Community (forum) Help to Download & Install where the other Portfolio questions have landed.]

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for asking its also my question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am glad to see this Post because, i was wondering about this issue now i have cleared my Query 

Thanks For fix my issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines