Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe programs cannot be installed

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe support team!

After several unsuccessful attempts to install appropriate applications on my PC desktop (Windows 10), I unfortunately no longer know what to do and I ask for help.

The problem:

If I want to install one of the applications via Google Chrome (e.g. Photoshop), the installation file is downloaded, but the installation process per se is still missing. The following messages appear:

Sie sind angemeldet

Sie können nun dieses Fenster schließen und dorthin zurückkehren, wo Sie aufgehört haben.

Nach der Aktualisierung der Seite ändert sich die obige Meldung wie folgt:

Fehler

Versuchen Sie es später erneut. Wenn das Problem weiterhin besteht, wenden Sie sich an den Support, um Hilfe zu erhalten, und geben Sie den folgenden Fehlercode an:

d728555a-f254-41e5-8a36-a14e5fb331c9

Ich bekomme noch einen Hinweis:

Wechseln zum Browser

In Ihrem Browser wurde eine neue Registrierungskarte zur Registrierung geöffnet. (Nach der Authentifizierung fahren Sie hier automatisch fort.)

Das ist nicht der Fall. Ebenso bietet der hinweishierin folgende Hinweis "Wenn der Browser nicht reagiert, melden Sie sich hier an" keine Abhilfe, da der dort integrierte Hyperlink nicht funktioniert.

Die auf der Adobe-Website angebotene Fehlerbehebung ("Fehler bei der Installation von Adobe-Anwendungen beheben") konnte leider nicht mit dem Problem helfen.

Wie können die Anwendungen nun fehlerfrei installiert werden?

Ich freue mich auf Ihr Feedback und Ihre Unterstützung.

Viele Grüße!

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you have a subscription of an Creative Cloud plan. In this case you have to install the Creative Cloud Desktop Client first. Then you can install the appropriate apps from this client.

Auf einem neuen Computer Creative Cloud-Programme herunterladen und installieren (adobe.com)

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query here and sorry to hear about the trouble you are facing. 

Please Open Windows Task Manager and close all Adobe processes like Creative Cloud, CLibrary, CCXProcess, Adobe Update Service, Adobe Genuine Software Service, Adobe Acrobat Update Service, AcroTray etc.

Please download the Uninstaller tool for Creative Cloud App from the following link: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

Please Open the web link : https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

And scroll down to the Section "Problems installing? Try alternative download links "

And please Click on :"Windows | Alternative downloads"

There you will see the Option for "Windows 10 (64-bit)" Please click on "Download" and try using the Creative Cloud App.

Please let us know if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines