• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD doesn't install after download

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm having trouble installing Adobe XD on my computer. The account is paid for using a student discount and have had no issues with any other app or Adobe since starting to use Creative Cloud. When I open the Creative Cloud desktop app, in the section 'All apps' Adobe XD does not show up on the list. I have tried reinstalling the Creative Cloud app as well as refreshing the 'Check for app updates' page many times. When I go to browser version of Creative Cloud and manually download the Adobe XD set up, it shows up in my downloads folder and opening it (clicking on it) opens the Creative Cloud desktop app, that once again doesn't show Adobe XD anywhere. I've also tried the 'Run app as administrator' when opening the Adobe XD set up, but it leads down the same path. I really need access to XD as soon as possible and have talked to collegues who use the same type of account, and have the same circumstances of using Creative Cloud (students at my programme who also use the discounted student account) and nobody has this issue. I checked for compability of computer and app and it's perfectly compatible. No error message that pops up, no process that goes after downloading the set up.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Please try Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation issues
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

After running you can see if you have some files from previous installed Adobe Xd? If yes clean only Adobe Xd. If it doesn't help try to clean all CC and reinstall it again.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please try Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation issues
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

After running you can see if you have some files from previous installed Adobe Xd? If yes clean only Adobe Xd. If it doesn't help try to clean all CC and reinstall it again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines