• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After formatting my computer I cannot install most of the adobe apps (Windows 10)

Community Beginner ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I believe my computer meets every minimum conditions to install the programs, it did before at least. Everything must be same, all I did is changed my SSD to new one and reinstalled window.

However not I cannot install most of the apps on creative cloud as it says my computer does not meet system required conditions? does anyone know what I can do? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Have you applied all of the updates available for Windows 10?  The base version of Windows 10 does not meet the minimum system requirements for the Creative Cloud desktop app.  For more information please see https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how much space is available on your c drive?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello kglad, 185GB is available 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you applied all of the updates available for Windows 10?  The base version of Windows 10 does not meet the minimum system requirements for the Creative Cloud desktop app.  For more information please see https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jeff, I think it's because I'm windows 10 1507.... is there any way I can change this? Thank you so much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much Jeff ! you saved me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines