• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After subscription upgrade my old apps show, not the new ones.

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgrade my subscription from Photography to All Apps and now when I go to my apps on the website momentarily my full list of apps shows with 'Available on your subscription:' or something like that. Then the page updates and my old list of apps shows.

The desktop app just shows the old list.

It appears the website is querying my subscription and getting both the old and new one back and the old one is overwriting the new.

I've wasted a bunch of time on chat with an 'agent' who just wants to reinstall everything, find out my Windows version and remote control my PC (yeah, right!).

How do I fix this?

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1st verify that your computer meets the https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

2nd verify the plan you have - Log-in to your account and click this link https://account.adobe.com/products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem isn't my login or my computer. It's the backend hosting the subscription info returning two sets of data to the website which resolves it to the Photography bundle instead of the All Apps one. I assume it'll fix itself after a day or so but given that my purchase was a sub upgrade that said it would become available immediately this is pretty annoying. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. I talked to the tech support chat guy and he told me to open adobe in another browser, so I did, and then it showed up in my list,  so I managed to download it, but it's showing up as "7 days left on your trial" in my adobe app, so I really hope they're not ending up charging me for the "extra" apps. 
Did you not get the option when you changed the subscription to change plan instead of adding it? 
I did that and I still have this issue, so might not be an override of the old plan. I hope we're able to find a solution soon. But if you want your apps right away, try opening a different browser (I went from chrome to internet explorer)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I used the 'Change plan' option.

I've installed the extra apps I want as 7 day trials too - you don't need to change browser to do that, they're always there as 'Try' options.

Hopefully the old plans will age out of an active status in their database and no longer be returned to the website when it queries our subscription between now and when those trials expire.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is embarassing to admit publicly, but it sorted itself out after restarting my computer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine is working today too. Wasn't a reboot for me though. I'm still confident it was a back-end issue and that my old sub only got moved to inactive or purged out in an nightly rollover.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So this issue is solved for the people that have posted in this conversation.

I am marking it as solved by marking this post as the Correct Answer.

Glad it worked out for both of you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines