Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Another request for multiple account login

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have seen a several posts on this but I wanted to again to request this as I will probably cancel my personal CC account because of this.

I have a work Adobe account which gives me access to AcroBat for my work.  I also have a personal Adobe account tied to my CC subscription.

In order to use both on the same laptop, I have to login and logout of each to use the other.  If this was a semi-quick process it would be ok...but your necessity of a two step process with the mobile phone text or access app (which also only allows one account) makes this a very frustrating process if you do this more than even once per day.

It is really a shame that you make really great products but then impose processes that make the user experience frustrating or complicated.  You are forgetting about the users...  It's like when we used to have to update Adobe Flash every day and you always tried to install other garbage in the background.

Please consider to allow users to login into multiple accounts (i.e. even just two...one work, and one personal) and then it uses both licenses for the software on the laptop.  If not that, make the login and logout process much easier (see Google, facebook, IG, etc...) and allow ME turn turn off the two step authentication if I want.

If you don't consider this, you will likely lose another CC subscriber.

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

make your suggestion here, https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can disable 2 step verification for you personal account.  whether your work account has this set or not, you probably can't control without contacting the work account admin.

for your personal account log into, https://accounts.adobe.com then click 1>2>3

Screenshot - 11_13_2020 , 5_50_08 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually...this does not work really work for switching accounts. 

Two step verification is turned OFF for both the work and personal account. 

Yet when I log out of CC Desktop in Windows, when I try to log in with the other account it still asks me to verify my identity with a 6 digit code sent to the phone on file.

So, even though two step verification is turned off for both, you still have to do it for both.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

click contact us (in the lower right)
in the chat field, type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just chatted with an agent and even though two step validation is turned OFF for both accounts, logging out of CC Desktop and then logging back into CC Desktop to switch accounts always requires two step verification.

So, again, there is no easy way to use two accounts on a single PC/laptop to use legal software that we are paying for which differ from personal and business accounts.  I would again suggest that this is looked into as a simple feature request...as with the current implimentation I will cancel my CC plan moving forward as this current method is too much of a hassle for me...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

make your suggestion here, https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines