• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Automatic Downloads

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I spent an hour with Adobe Tech Support yesterday. In which the technician persuaded me that Adobe was NOT updating software automatically. This morning, I discovered a new version of Photosjop, 2021. v 22.0.0 sitting on my hard drive?!

Secondly, I am suspicious about the version of LightRoom Classic that I am now running. It uses the icon LRC in the same color as the non-Classic version of Lightroom I finally got rid of last year.

Third, I am running Mojave on my i-Mac. It is my understanding that it is the last Mac OS running 32 bit software. I am concerned that the Adobe updates are running 64 bit apps. Is this true? Will Mojave run these new versions of the programs?

GK

GK

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

in your cc app click file>preferences>apps and check if you have auto-update enabled

Screenshot - 10_31_2020 , 12_04_50 PM.png

yes, adobe's apps for mac are all 64 bit since catalina was released.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines