• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Betreff: Creative Cloud Setup Won't Open/Load/Start

Community Beginner ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having the same issue. Went through several cycles of reinstalling rebooting clearing registry OOBE folder etc. still no go. How about adding a log option to the cc program and more messages displaying as it tries to load so we can see how far it got and where it's having an issue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

these are user-to-user forums.

that said, what's your winver window show?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10 version 20H2, i.e., latest 64 bit. BTW I'm a software developer. Please address the points I wrote.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

again, these forums are user-to-user.  if you want to request logging/debugging options from adobe, do so here https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum with "some" Adobe staff participation, use the link below to make a report or request
-https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi view3d.tv,

Thank you for posting your query here and sorry to hear about the trouble you are facing. 

Please Open Windows Task Manager (for Windows computer ) or Mac Activity Monitor (for a Mac) and close all Adobe processes like Creative Cloud, CLibrary, CCXProcess, Adobe Update Service, Adobe Genuine Software Service, Adobe Acrobat Update Service, AcroTray etc.

Also please try a system restart and retry, it should work.

If the problem persists, please consider uninstalling the Creative Cloud App and Open the web link : https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html and download the direct installer for Creative Cloud Desktop App.

Hope it helps. 

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dj, thanks for your reply. Been through all that. Hoping they will have an update really soon for the desktop cloud app. Perhaps there is a compatibility issue with the latest windows 10 build.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having similar problems for the last week or so.  Creative Cloud opens to a blank white screen.

I have killed all the adobe services, rebooted, tried uninstalling PS, AE, ACRO, etc., but because CC wasn't functioning, could not do anything.

I had tried reparing the CC installation, because when I would try to start an ap, CC would come up saying it needed repair. When I would hit "repair", it would just disapper at 95%.  Did this a few times.

I followed the download links at Adobe to download the latest installer.  It would save in my DL folder, I would run it, and before I could get past the "How do you use Adobe services?" questions, the "bad" CC instance would pop up and have a white screen and my CPU would spike to nearly 100% anytime.  Additionally, the downloaded Setup.exe would just "disappear" from my downlad folder.  THAT was strange.

Finally found this issue in the forum and fixed it with the following steps.

--

Turned off all Adobe services again and went to the download link provided in this thread.

https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/download/creative-cloud

I ran it from the DL folder, not the Chrome Downloads toolbar (that was how I had been trying the installer before).

Now Creative Cloud runs and has notified me I have ap updates.

IDK if this helps at all, but since I've been trying to fix this for more than a week (I'm in IT/Tech as well), I am happy that the link provided and the steps I took seem to have fixed the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have win 10 v20h2, cc 5.3.1.470 and no problems so that's not necessarily a problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines