Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Building New PC with Creative Cloud Programs Already Installed on Secondary SSD

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am building a new pc and will perform a fresh installation of Windows again on my main SSD, reinstalling Creative Cloud.

I currently have my Creative Cloud programs installed on a secondary SSD which will not be reformatted as it is currently just used for holding other installed software. My question is will it be necessary to reinstall everything on the other hard drive or when I install Create Cloud after the fresh install of Windows on the main SSD, can I just point the installation folder to the other SSD and it will see the previous installs of the programs?

Any input would be a great help.

Thanks.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Certainly it will be necessary to reinstall all software. There is much more to apps than just files, countless system settings are needed. You may need to do a deep clean before you can make anything work.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Certainly it will be necessary to reinstall all software. There is much more to apps than just files, countless system settings are needed. You may need to do a deep clean before you can make anything work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines