• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Buying the products from amazon

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I live in the country where i'm an unable to buy adobe products. So does that mean i cannot buy it from amazon or any other online shops either? I tried it on amazon but it say this.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

buy from a reseller not authorized by adobe is a risk.  you should be from adobe or an authorized reseller, http://adobedealreg.force.com/PartnerSearch?lang=en

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for responding. but I believe Adobe had official amazon profile on amazon. or is it fake ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe do not sell the retail product in many countries, and even if you buy official product in another country, they may take steps to stop it running in other countries. And they can stop it running any time, because you must sign in to use it and your country is checked. Not recommended to gamble. What is your country, by the way? Most countries in the world, except those where US companies may not trade, have resellers selling the Team product to businesses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have checked the product on Amazon. It is official Adobe product. And it says "Note: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States." Like Adobe, Amazon CHECK YOUR COUNTRY and will not sell it. It is automatically removed from your cart. This happens even for me in UK, where I can freely subscribe to Adobe products.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines