• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I block my users from saving to the cloud and only allow them to save locally or to our network?

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2016 Jan 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I block my users from saving to the cloud and only allow them to save locally or to our network?   We are about to deploy the Cloud applications to our users and would like to block them from saving their files to the cloud and would like them to save their work only to their own machines or one of our network drives.   Is there a way to do this through the install or admin account?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 29, 2016 Jan 29, 2016

Hi,

Please go through following article. It will be helpful to you

http://www.adobe.com/content/dam/Adobe/en/devnet/creativesuite/pdfs/ControllingSvcAccess.pdf

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2016 Jan 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please go through following article. It will be helpful to you

http://www.adobe.com/content/dam/Adobe/en/devnet/creativesuite/pdfs/ControllingSvcAccess.pdf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2016 Jan 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Puneeta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2016 Jan 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are welcome

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2016 Feb 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the quick reply.  Do you know if the Account Method of blocking is working.  This document is from 2013 and it mentions that this method is not yet supported by Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines