• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't contact customer support

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2014 Jun 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a computer that suffered a disk crash.  I need to activate Creative Suite on my new computer.

I can't seem to contact Adobe because the "contact options" seem to be limited to accessing this format ("Ask the Community").  What do I do??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 23, 2014 Jun 23, 2014

Hi Hiker501,

You can simply use the purchased serial number to activate the software.

You can even reach our chat support at http://adobe.ly/yxj0t6

Regards,

Rave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2014 Jun 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hiker501,

You can simply use the purchased serial number to activate the software.

You can even reach our chat support at http://adobe.ly/yxj0t6

Regards,

Rave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2014 Jul 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm faced with the same dilemma… I have my serial numbers but cannot get past the endless loop on the "support" page that brings me back to the same point every time.  I clicked the link you provided and it brings me back there too.

My old Mac died and need to deactivate it in order to activate on my new computer.  How do I deactive a dead computer.  I have the hard drive and docking station.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies for the inconvenience. Please click on the link below to contact chat support directly for the serial number issue : http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service1.html

Regards,

Rave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried it… no luck.  Gives me 2 options which lead me back to the same landing page that runs me in circles without results.  The "Chat with an agent" option is not clickable.  it's static text.  How does a company so rich with talent and creativity lack the simple ability to service their loyal customer base?  I'm really shocked at this experience.

Serial number and activation support

Need help? Chat with us, or try these resources:
Find your serial number quickly
Activation & deactivation help

Chat with an agent

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to click on "Chat Now" button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was no chat now button Rave.  i've reloaded page repeatedly and now one appears.  i will report on my experience.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After getting the agent on the chat screen it went pretty well.  They checked on their end and reissued/reinstated the serial for activation.  I'm glad that part went well because the front end on the "support" section of the site was awful.  Without that link you provided Rave, there would be no possible way to land on that page. I guess Adobe has some reason to work it that way… a vetting process of sorts…  oh well. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to know the issue is resolved now.

Thank you for the feedback, we are working on the site to make it more streamlined and 'Chat Support' Accessible.

Regards,

Rave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2014 Dec 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The chat support for CS 5 will only tell me this "Supriya Bhat: Support for this product is only available on forums.adobe.com"

So I go here and I am told to go to the support page that sends me here.

How do we really contact (after the 90 days from activation) support to get a reset after a hard drive crash?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here chat says "can't help go to forums"

Forum's says go to help BUT all you can do for CS 5 is Chat and they wont help.

Dead end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 11, 2014 Dec 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin,

I checked the activation status on Acrobat as well as CS5.

You have sufficient activation count left for both.

I can see CS5 being activated successfully yesterday in the logs.

Please let me know in case you face any issues.

Regards,

Rave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a similar problem and was stuck in the endless loop you describe. Then I found an old customer support phone number I had written on a scrap of paper several years ago. It still works. 800-833-6687.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good to know there's a number as well Sky Lander, but the link that was provided eventually did the trick... and the chat process was relatively painless.  The trick is getting the link from a forum moderator... or you're doomed!  Thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I called and click thru choices (for CS5) it says phone help not available go on line.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2016 Dec 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can even reach our chat support at http://adobe.ly/yxj0t6"

Wrong - NO chat support - at least for me....

Screen Shot 2016-12-04 at 08.46.12.png

When trying to click somewhere in the "your contact options" NOTHING happens...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Although this is an old thread but I'll post the link to how to show the chat icon and get in touch with an actual Adobe agent, maybe someone will search and see this reply:

https://youtu.be/Q2B7AHMFt2w

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines