• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't install any Adobe products

Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2017 Mar 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried to install Creative Cloud and Premiere Pro and both have failed, Creative Cloud is saying Error Code 1 and Premiere Pro says Error Code P48. I've contacted Adobe Customer Support and they lead me to the Adobe Cleaner Tool that has hasn't worked. I've tried moving the installers to C Drive and still nothing. I've downloaded the program on two other machines to see if works and it did. This is extremely frustrating. Can anyone help me solve this? I have also tried to the Chat option on the site but i can't seem to use it

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Hi Kctheginger,

It seems that you have tried all the basic steps, including the solution mentioned on this link: - CreativeCloudSet-Up.exe fails to load, returns error code 48. I would now request you to Contact Customer Care for further assistance.

Isas-uiuc, Adobe Extension Manager CC used to work with CC 2013 and CC 2014, please refer Adobe Add-ons to manage extensions for CC 2015 onwards as mentioned on this link: - Adobe Extension Manager | Download Adobe Extension Manager CC.

Thanks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which operating system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kctheginger,

As you have mentioned that you encountered error code 1 while installing Creative Cloud and Error P48 while installing  Adobe Premiere Pro CC. I would request you to follow the steps mentioned on this link: - "Failed to install" error received when installing Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app and then, try to install Premiere Pro CC using Creative Cloud app.

Please share the results after trying these steps.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello Atul_Saini, I've already tried that several times. It is not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kctheginger,

Based on what you have said, you have already tried all the basic steps to download Adobe Premiere Pro CC, I would request you to try the direct download links available here: - Download Creative Cloud apps and Contact Customer Care in case you need further assistance with it.

Wendyc39746214, As you have mentioned that you are unable to find Creative Cloud app so that you may download Adobe After Effects 2017 & Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017, I would request you to follow the steps mentioned here: - Download and install Creative Cloud apps

Please feel free to update this discussion in case you need further assistance.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downloading what you told me too, had no effect now i am getting error code: 48. it just isn't working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kctheginger,

It seems that you have tried all the basic steps, including the solution mentioned on this link: - CreativeCloudSet-Up.exe fails to load, returns error code 48. I would now request you to Contact Customer Care for further assistance.

Isas-uiuc, Adobe Extension Manager CC used to work with CC 2013 and CC 2014, please refer Adobe Add-ons to manage extensions for CC 2015 onwards as mentioned on this link: - Adobe Extension Manager | Download Adobe Extension Manager CC.

Thanks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a complete waste of time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The CC Desktop App is junk, and continuing to offer it instead of the actual Apps, is just wasting your customer's time. I need Extension Manager CC 2017, can you offer a direct link, or more wasted time? This would be for Mac OS Sierra.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It took a little work, but I found a way to do this without the worthless CC Desktop App. It should come as no surprise, nothing you offered for 'advice' was of any help at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh man, I wish you would have shared what you did, to help the next guy!  I'm having the same problem and can't find any fix 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines