• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

canceled my free subscription and got charged

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2018 Dec 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed up for a month to month with Adobe,  and when I went to canceled my subscription, they offered me two more months of free subscription.  Realizing that i wasn't going to use it at all,  I decided to cancel it.  They then charged me $41 dollars for an early termination. It sounds like a scheme  to me.  What should I do since there is no way to contact anyone at adobe??????

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 30, 2018 Dec 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you 'click to agree' to the subscription terms while buying a subscription, that means that you really do need to read BEFORE you buy a subscription... https://www.adobe.com/misc/subscription_terms.html

Unless you had a true MONTHLY subscription Re: Being charged for a full year when i'm on month-to-month payments? what you had was an ANNUAL subscription with monthly payments

Just like a car lease, you signed up for a year... and you pay a fee to cancel early

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below

-you must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Dec 31, 2018 Dec 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Subscription paid monthly doesn't mean monthly contract .I think you had an annual subscription paid monthly and in this case an early termination applies a fees .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines